The ACT Government has released a Light Rail Network Plan for Canberra. The network indicates that the links to the Parliamentary Triangle, Woden to City and the Eastern connections to Fyshwick via Barton and Kingston are high priorities. More…
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital