The ISCCC has had another eventful year addressing issues such as the proposed Manuka precinct development, various heritage interests, assisting the development of a new residents group for Forrest, making a number of submissions to both the National Capital Authority and the ACT Government. Public forums were held on the Manuka development, Canberra Brickworks development, Public Transport and Meet the Kurrajong Candidates.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Narrabundah – Public Meeting 13 Dec 17
- Modification of Fyshwick Waste Processing Facility
- ISCCC submission on DA 201731693 Manuka Oval Media Centre
- Report of the AGM 14 Nov 17
- Yarralumla Does Christmas