The ISCCC has had another eventful year addressing issues such as the proposed Manuka precinct development, various heritage interests, assisting the development of a new residents group for Forrest, making a number of submissions to both the National Capital Authority and the ACT Government. Public forums were held on the Manuka development, Canberra Brickworks development, Public Transport and Meet the Kurrajong Candidates.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Fears of traffic chaos if Kings and Commonwealth Avenue development plans progress
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator Representation
- Stuart Flats redevelopment to put pressure on Manuka roads
- Kingston Foreshore character ‘under threat’ with Territory Plan change