The ISCCC has had another eventful year addressing issues such as the proposed Manuka precinct development, various heritage interests, assisting the development of a new residents group for Forrest, making a number of submissions to both the National Capital Authority and the ACT Government. Public forums were held on the Manuka development, Canberra Brickworks development, Public Transport and Meet the Kurrajong Candidates.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- ISCCC response to NCA re Commonwealth and Kings Avenues
- Have Your Say on Pre-DA Community Consultation Guidelines
- Public Forum 11 July 2017
- ISCCC response to NCA on the Deakin/Forrest Residential Precinct.
- Lecture – Canberra’s Incipient Decline as a Living City and as a National Capital