The ISCCC has had another eventful year addressing issues such as the proposed Manuka precinct development, various heritage interests, assisting the development of a new residents group for Forrest, making a number of submissions to both the National Capital Authority and the ACT Government. Public forums were held on the Manuka development, Canberra Brickworks development, Public Transport and Meet the Kurrajong Candidates.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- Have your say on waste
- Tell the Government what you think about the proposed Fyshwick waste transfer station
- Submission on the ACT’s Climate Strategy to a Net Zero Emissions Territory
- Welcome to the ISCCC’s new e-newsletter!
- ISCCC Energy Forum – 10 Apr 18
RECENT MEETING MINUTES
- Public feedback on Housing Choices and Pathways to Reducing Canberra’s Emissions
- Report of the AGM 14 Nov 17
- Spirited discussion at recent ISCCC forum about planning and building rules
- Record of Meeting – Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator