The President ISCCC and Acting President, Kingston-Barton Resident’s Association wrote to Simon Corbell MLA and Shane Rattenbury MLA on 16 December 2013 regarding the unsatisfactory parking arrangements in Barton. Minister Burch replied on 24 January 2014.
SEARCH OUR WEBSITE
- New Housing Strategy Submission
- Record of Meeting – Proposed Fyshwick Waste to Energy Incinerator
- Submission on Technical Amendment to the ACT Territory Plan TA2017-16
- Submission – Development Application DA 201732199
- Barton’s heritage signs hit the streets again